Business Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios. We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking an exceptional hands-on Client Partner to join our team and help expand our line of business. The person in this role will focus on driving the go-to-market strategy, sales and business development activities connected to current and new clients.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
Sales and Strategy:
- Acquire/develop key large accounts with potential revenue of $50MM
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Manage strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential
- Aggressively driving Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business. Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
- Promote all lines of services within the client
- Manage quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collect and coordinate farming activities with the account delivery team. Create and negotiate complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues
- Book commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- You have a total of 10+ years experience in software sales and a minimum of 5+ years successfully selling solutions or services at an executive/C- level in various locations.
- Experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that help our clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations.
- Prior experience in software services company is a great plus.
- You must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike, with all levels of our organization.
- A strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan.
- Excellent oral & written, presentation & communication skills
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER SHOULD HAVE:
- A new business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality.
- Deep understanding of sales process and embedded sales methodology.
- A start-up mode mentality.
- Aggressive, persuasive, persistent attitude
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!