Business Intelligence Analyst
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our team is looking for a driven individual that is both technically able and business-savvy. Someone that is not afraid of asking questions, challenging assumptions and dealing with complexity in trying to answer broad business questions.
On the job, you will analyze enterprise operations data and help us understand consumption and adoption patterns for enterprise service. You will collaborate with service managers, engineers and planners to produce analyses and visualizations to inform strategies that enable a better experience for our employees.
YOU WILL GET TO:
- Perform analysis on large data-sets and produce qualitative visualizations based on reporting requirements
- Develop and automate reporting models
- Create executive-friendly dashboards
- Understand technology operations data in detail to create insights or make recommendations
- Partner closely with service managers and engineers to understand the underlying data and help them understand the outcomes of your analysis
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Working towards completing a bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Business Analytics, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Statistics or other such field
- Proficient in analyzing data using Python or R
- Capable of writing SQL queries
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
- Very comfortable using, interpreting and analyzing spreadsheets
- Experience using data visualization tools like PowerBI or Looker
- Excellent oral and visual communication skills
- Generally adaptable and comfortable with complexity and uncertainty
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience hosting/deploying solutions in an AWS environment and using AWS tech like EC2, S3 and Lambda
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.