Business Development Manager
Business Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios. We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Business Development Manager/Hunter, you will be driving the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. The Business Development leader manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value. Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. A professional at this position level within Globant has the following responsibilities: Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Globant, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Globant.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
- Exceptional relationship building skills and currently networked into the relevant business communities.
- Highly self-motivated, individually driven, self-discipline, organized, and focused in conducting sales tasks.
- Excellent negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to apply out-of- box thinking.
- The focus industry areas are:
- Travel and leisure
- Media and entertainment
- Big pharma
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience and proven track record over achieving multi-million dollar sales target in the consulting, systems integration and/or outsourcing segment selling solutions into at least 1 of the following verticals: Communications, Media, Healthcare, Technology and/or Aerospace.
- Minimum 5 years of building a network and relationships at the C- Suite level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A new business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality.
- Deep understanding of sales process and embedded sales methodology.
- A start-up mode mentality.
- Aggressive, persuasive, persistent attitude
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!