Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Product Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst with experience as Scrum Master - meaning you know your way around Agile methodologies we want to meet you. This is an onsite position in Alpharetta, GA.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Implement Agile (Scrum or Kanban) or at least active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions (3+ years experience)
- Write and maintain defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
- Act as Scrum Master as needed
- Use Rally, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Understanding of how performance/velocity is measured for Agile teams
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Participate in meetings regarding requirement specifications
- Identify business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Meet with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicate to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Work with offshore teams
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Previous experience in Business Analyst roles/Scrum Master roles: A minimum of 5 years
- 5+ years working in agile environments.
- Ability to conduct Scrum ceremonies
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience with offshore delivery model
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.