Product Development | Miami, FL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst and you know your way around Agile methodologies we want to meet you. This is an onsite position in Miami, FL.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
- Responsibilities include meeting with the stakeholder and POs to gather and document business requirements, as well as drive effectiveness and efficiency across all departments for the project delivery.
- Harvest comprehensive and accurate business requirements, operational constraints and innovation opportunities from our business.
- Create User Stories & Acceptance Criteria for compelling features.
- Liaise with Engineering, providing requirements and ensuring successful delivery occurs.
- Perform User acceptance testing (Beta Testing) through development lifecycle.
- Provide clarifications to Scrum team as questions arise.
- Build and maintain documentation to help educate team members as well as serve as a reference for Product features & releases.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Sr. Business Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Sciences or equivalent degree required
- Experience with APIs.
- Experience with selecting, managing, deploying and/or supporting Web Development projects in large enterprise environments.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Experience working with User Stories and Jira Ticketing.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to take strategic guidance on product direction and convert it into actionable designs and product development.
- Multi-Tasking: Responds and reacts to a variety of different critical issues simultaneously.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to identify product opportunities and uncover interesting product insights.
- Passionate and attentive self-starter, amazing follow-through - you have a great work ethic and love the responsibilities from being personally empowered.
- Help Product Managers to monitor and measure .the success of our initiatives against company goals
- AGILE and SCRUM Development experience
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.