Consulting | Warrington, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a BA and you have already experienced working on amazing projects with great people then we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Analyse the customers’ business needs to help them identify business problems and proposing solutions.
- You will be acting as the liaison between the business side and Globant’s service provider, whilst Identifying business needs, refining and clarifying the definition of that need, defining a solution scope that can feasibly
be implemented by the business.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Gathering and writing requirement
- User story writing and use case writing
- Activity diagram
- Knowledge and experience in working using Agile methodology
- Sense of urgency and ability to cope with pressure
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK
We are ready.