Product Development | Nashville, TN | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst, you know your way around Agile methodologies, have a solid understanding of Agile teams, and experience working in technical environments, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Real-life experience implementing Agile (Scrum or Kanban) or at least active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions (3+ years’ experience)
- VSTS, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Understanding of how performance/velocity is measured for Agile teams
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Participating in meetings regarding requirement specification
- Identifying business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writing and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analyst roles
- 5+ years working in agile environments. SCM is a big plus!
- Experience with offshore delivery model
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge with web and mobile projects
- Excellent communication skills within all levels in the organization.
- Stakeholders management for requirement elicitation (techniques, workshops)
- Experience defining a product from scratch (UX/VD interaction experience, starting a project -sprint 0)
- PO interaction for MVP and Roadmap definition, backlog prioritization
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Knowledge of MS Visio (or any other diagram tool), Balsamiq (or any other wireframe, prototyping tool)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through technical specifications.
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to see things big picture, meet objectives, strong time management skills. and deadline driven.
- Self-motivation, should be highly organized, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.