Project Management | London, UK | Full Time
Right now, we are looking for Business Analyst to join our team at Globant!
As a Business Analyst you will be analysing customers’ business needs to help them identify business problems and proposing solutions. Acting as a liaison between the business side and Globant’s service providers. Identifying business needs, refining and clarifying the definition of that need, and defining a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business.
You will get the chance to:
- Proactively seeking opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Quickly understanding business issues and data challenges of customers’ organisation and industry.
- Identifying customers’ organisation strengths and weaknesses and suggesting areas of improvement (farming).
- Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Analysing customers’ organisation industry and competitive position.
Analysis and Solution:
- Effectively using a variety of elicitation techniques appropriate to each situation and stakeholder.
- Capturing information provided in elicitation sessions.
- Preparing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Effectively validating and documenting requirement priorities based on detected business drivers.
- Accurately validating that documented requirements match the intention of stakeholders’ needs.
- Helping detect and analyse the impact of non-functional requirements on functional requirements and solution architecture.
- Working with customers to identify required changes. Participating in the development of business proposals.
- Understanding a Business Consultancy process. Being capable of assessing a customer's current situation.
- Being capable of defining Business Analysts’ deliverables and their relationship with Consultancy team deliverables.
- Being capable of detecting areas of improvements and defining solutions with the Consultancy team.
- Being capable of communicating Consultancy results to technical and business people.
- Being capable of facilitating the process of transformation of Business Consultancy in a Globant's project proposal.
- Understanding project plans and being able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Assisting in enforcing project deadlines and schedules.
- Consistently delivering high-quality services to Globant’s customers.
- Identifying, communicating and collaborating effectively with TL and PM on issues and conflicts that have an impact on time, cost, scope, quality and risk.
- Prioritising multiple tasks effectively. Assisting Developers and QC Analysts in the implementation phase and early detection of misunderstandings and bugs.
- Performing and handling Demos to customers and stakeholders.
- Addressing any reported bugs, feature or change requests. Assisting stakeholders in the system use directly in UAT and production environments.
- Accurately employing our methodology and documentation tools.
- Coaching project team members in good practices.
- Institutionalising good practices.
- Setting expectations regarding what constitutes effective business analysis work.
- Encouraging more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
What will help you succeed:
- 5 - 7 years’ of experience as Business Analyst or similar roles - a tech background is essential.
- Bachelor’s in Technology/Systems, Business Administration or related studies.
- Able to carry out regular assessments of domains with product owners
- Large scale portfolio assessments and backlog interlock/impact
- Domain and feature mapping and existing API discovery
- Non-DS stakeholder management
- Business architecture alignments across WPB and group
- Program engagement - domain and feature mapping, and existing API Discovery
- Discoverability - bringing the model to life
- BOSS clearing house engagement/Operate integration
- Product packaging analysis
- Private Bank alignment
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and at-times intense environment
- Someone with great communication skills, is proactive and resilient!
The position is permanent and you will need to be eligible to work in the UK.
Are you ready?