Product Development | Piscataway, NJ | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst you know your way around Supply Chain, we want to meet you
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- You will work in collaboration with Regional Teams, IT, Business Operations, and Supply Chain to understand business demands and to identify Supply Chain opportunities that improve the customer experience
- You will operate with a degree of autonomy and direct customer interface at multiple levels of management, influencing multiple stakeholders internally and externally to meet business objectives, while solving highly complex issues across the end to end supply chain
- Rally, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Understanding of how performance/velocity is measured for Agile teams
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Participating in meetings regarding requirement specification
- Identifying business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writing and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A minimum of 5 years of BA experience
- Strong experience in Supply Chain
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience with offshore delivery model
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Apply business insights to conduct detailed research, independently track projects.
- Gather business requirements from Supply Chain customers.
- Work with customers to determine supply chain operations issues.
- Coordinate with the IT development team and responsible for delivery of enhancements, reports Customer
- Identify, recommend and implement new changes based on customer needs.
- Participates in project life cycle deliverables. Data gathering and analyses, Vendor RFPs, User Acceptance Testing, User Procedure Documents and Rollout procedures.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.