Software Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
BA/ in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent experience/skills. A minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst/Product Manager/Project Manager in software projects - experience working with offshore teams is a great plus.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Analyze business requirements submitted by Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Review change requests. Size specification and testing phases. Provide information to the SME as necessary for the elaboration of business cases and RFP responses.
- Elaborate functional specifications. Propose test design and automation for new business requirements.
- Deliver test plans and test scenarios. Carry out the functional walk-through of the product with the Development team and SME team.
- Test product in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign-off. Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems.
- Interface and communicate with SME.
- Interface with the customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Experience working with agile methodologies (a must). Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience working with offshore teams is a great plus!.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.