Business Analyst (Agile Expert)-Short term-7 months*
Product Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking exceptional Business Analyst to join our team that is presently delivering solutions for a major client in the Travel Industry. This position will require a full-time presence in Dallas, TX.
This position is Short term**--7 months---
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Developing and writing user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development.
- Active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions (3+ years experience)
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Rally, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Participating in meetings regarding requirement specification
- Identifying business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams for each particular requirement
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writing and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Previous experience in Business Analyst roles/Scrum Master roles: A minimum of 5 years
- 3+ years working in agile environments. SCM is a big plus
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Airline or Travel domain experience (great plus)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with offshore delivery model
- Basic knowledge of database design, messaging, SQL and XML
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.