Internal Application: Backend Engineer
Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Backend Engineer, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Building world class web applications for a Cloud subscription management.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review,
- unit-testing and bug fixing.
- Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
- Working in cross functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experiences for our customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as software engineer doing web application or server development.
- Proficient with Java Spring
- Experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Direct experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proficient in service test frameworks and tools (such as Mockito and TestNG).
- Experience writing services with multiple client applications.
- Experience with build tools, such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are ready.