Digital Marketing | Orlando, FL, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
We are seeking a BA/SEO Specialist who is passionate about technology, products (ads) development, social media, content, revenue and content strategies. Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This position will require a full-time presence in Orlando, FL.
- Develop a monetization strategy and expand existing media kit for a growing publisher media (for individual sites and a media group). Ads involve a growing library of traditional and emerging media content on publisher sites.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all platforms.
- Optimize revenue for Social + Digital by developing opportunities around new products and social campaigns.
- Stay up-to- date with digital/content marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social ad platforms, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Manage relationships between third party social media platforms and media companies.
- 5+ years working as Business Analyst working on digital/content marketing
- Proven SEO experience
- Agile methodology experience is a must
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendation
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince.
- Experience handling advertising budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.