Azure DevOps Engineer
Software Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be working with the latest Cloud Technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
- 1. 5+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- 2. Design and build Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering
- 3. Write code and develop build systems and tools to automate all aspects of infrastructure and
- platform services
- 4. Serve as a senior technical escalation point for critical issues and drive resolution of
- 5. Azure administration with good working knowledge of network, firewalls, DNS and cloud
- 6. Azure Powershell experience and also Scripting in Python, Bash
- 7. Systems Administration of Linux OS, including administrating, deploying on Red Hat or
- CentOS servers
- 8. Knowledge of source code management best practices and tools (TFS/VSTS,Git,SVN)
- 9. Experience with Private & Hybrid Cloud Architectures
- 10. Create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver
- functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability
- 11. Agile development workflow and process
- 12. Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
- 13. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must be able to manage multiple tasks
- simultaneously with the ability to appropriately prioritize tasks as needed.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.