Azure Cloud Engineer
Software Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Microsoft Azure Engineer, hands-on role responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the Cloud environment. Able to collaborate with other Engineers to enable enterprise applications to meet the organization business goals.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Efficiently work as part of a team including technical and business stakeholders
- Provide daily technical assistance, consulting, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance regarding Azure implementation
- Ability to create and maintain server configurations, implementations, operations, and security monitoring
- Involved in identifying the emerging technologies for cloud native workload to enable (and accelerate) journey to the Cloud
- Ability to automate pipeline deployments using Azure DevOps across lifecycles
- Involved in the deployment and maintenance of multiple operational cloud deployed solutions
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide extended teams during development and deployment of solution
- Have technical ownership of the delivery
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years IT experience with 2+ years Azure cloud experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Good understanding of Azure Infrastructure services and their limitations
- Hands on experience on automation and scripting languages
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- High degree of knowledge in Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- Ability to configure and manage Windows and Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of containers and containers orchestration
- Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services
- Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps and Web Jobs)
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs
- Hands on experience with Azure API Management Service
- Hands on experience in Microservice development on Azure
- Good understanding of monitoring resources and services on Cloud environments
- Proven experience configuring Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.