Automation Technical Lead
Software Development | Miami, FL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Build the Automation strategy for the project, bringing the latest in testing innovations to the table and remaining vigilant for ongoing improvement opportunities.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANGE TO:
- Define strategies, standard approaches, methodology and architecture for test automation services
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and leading practices
- Conduct automation assessments, perform tool analysis, make recommendations and selections
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Design and develop automation framework architecture and components
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to determine the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Define test automation
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- Help test automation teams implement effective automation patterns for individual projects
- Implement the strategies, standard approaches, methodology and techniques for testing from QCOE
- Drives Q&A during backlog grooming to ensure user stories are well-understood by the team and that acceptance criteria is clear
- Define testing procedures and test artifacts for different testing models and lifecycles
- Implement common tools platforms and configurations to enable effective testing
- Implement test metrics and reporting standards; implement analytics, dashboards and reporting mechanisms
- Contribute to an innovation and continuous improvement program for testing
- Conduct Code reviews for test projects, and work with test teams to improve performance
- Work with product teams for approving and fulfilling the staffing needs for testing along with QCOE
- In sprint
- Coordinate Performance Testing (Accountability with PE team)
- Coordinate Security Testing (Accountability with Security testing team)
- Multi device and multi browser
- E2E (Vertical)
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Demonstrated experience in Agile delivery
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management including planning, script development & maintenance, and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated understanding of test automation throughout the stack, and tools to support.
- Demonstrated experience in making script optimization decisions, supported by appropriate tooling.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with test automation, in one of the next generation tools.
- Technical Skills (Mandatory):
- Selenium Webdriver / Selenide
- JUnit5 & TestNG
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Java 8 SDK
- OOP Design Patterns
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.