Software Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a API Architect/Lead you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- API design in conjunction with the API development teams.
- Mentoring other API developers
- Responsible for design of API Gateway configuration
- Review of detailed designs, to ensure appropriate security, scalability, reliability, end user experience, and business reports and analytics
- Developing POCs and code reviews
- Enhancing and managing the API test tools
- Ensuring that the solution aligns to strategic architecture.
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure correct setup of servers, load balancers, firewalls, and monitoring across the board
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You have 10+ years of hands-on with OAuth set up, API creation, API management, and developer portal using API Connect and Datapower
- API and AWS building and Node JS--a must
- At least 3 years of hands-on dev lead experience leading teams of 5+ devs
- Knowledge/experience of various Spring Framework components, Tomcat, JSON, REST services
- You understand API design and API management
- Experienced in delivering applications through the entire SDLC process, QA testing and Performance testing techniques
- Experienced in working with infrastructure teams to set up servers, load balancers, firewalls etc.
- Understanding of OWASP, OAuth, SSL and various other security tools, technologies and guidelines
- Capable of picking up new technologies and developing new solutions
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.