Software Development | Louisville, KY | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
OUR IDEAL UI ARCHITECT WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Leadership and team management
- HTML5 (web components, new multimedia and semantic elements etc.)
- Experience in UX/UI Design
OUR IDEAL UI ARCHITECT WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Expert in Angular 2 (including versions up to 6) - a minimum of 1 year experience.
- 5-7 years experience as a Lead, Senior or Architect level
- Demonstrated leadership and managing team members
- UX/UI Design experience
- Experience writing, deploying and managing HTML5-based integrations for content or media management systems using REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Zepplin, Quartz.CSS
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.