Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a real passion for beautifully designed app experiences, are enthusiastic about Agile development principles including TDD, CI and automated testing. Writes solid Java/Kotlin code that is both maintainable and elegant. Have a strong ability to work independently, are able to pick up, learn and run with new frameworks as they are released. Enjoy all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Experience integrating with RESTful API based backend systems.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development frameworks.
- Experience with JSON/XML/API and git.
- Knowledge about RxJava 2, Retrofit, Picasso, Dagger 2
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or any similar tools)
- Good to have knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, GIT (github, Bitbucket or similar).
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and continuous delivery principles
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ Experience developing well architected software in a dynamic environment (weekly releases).
- Have released your own personal app or have been part of a team on a major app release.
- An interest in contributing to deep product design sessions (though you need not be a visual designer).
- Experience leading teams to successful project launches.
- Hands on experience programming apps with Kotlin
- Thorough understanding of MVVM & MVC
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating
- options and concisely communicate them to your peers.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- including management.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.