AEM Backend Developer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Java
- Experience working with multisite setups, multi language, I18N for author interface, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party services integration.
- Experience extending AEM basic functionality, administrative areas.
- Thorough understanding of the building blocks of AEM.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Sling Models/Sling Mocks/Sling API.
- Solid experience working with MAVEN, being familiar with any AEM MAVEN archetype.
- Around 4 + years of experience in CQ5/AEM with versions 5.x and 6.x and expertise in CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.
- Experience in use of website creation and management ( ModularContent, Content Fragments, Headless Content Management, SPA Editor, SPA Editor-compatible single page-applications independently of AEM. AEM's Assets HTTP API supports exposing Content
- Fragments directly in the DAM as JSON.)
- Had a good understanding of the AEM architecture, Application development and Deployment Cycles, CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for the customization of websites.
- Provide direct server support during deployment and general production operations.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.