AEM Back-End Developer (Miami)
Software Development | Miami, FL, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking exceptional Senior AEM to join our Digital Content Studio that is working on a major innovation projects for our clients. These positions will require a full-time presence in Miami, FL.
The back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers are usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
This should come along with expert understanding of the CQ/AEM stack, as the Senior Application Developer will be responsible for solutions utilizing the DAM and workflow tools, fine tuning Granite platform, and being familiar with the JRE.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the WCM program at a customer
- Develop AEM templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX, AEM/CQ Components/widgets and J2EE skill set
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
Required Skill Set
- Experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager
- Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with XSLT and XML
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Search Engine: Verity Search, FAST ESP, Endeca, Autonomy, Lucene/Solr, Google Search appliance
- 3 years of experience in Java.
- Experience working with multisite setups, multilanguage, I18N for author interface, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party services integration.
- Experience extending AEM basic functionality, administrative areas.
- Thorough understanding of the building blocks of AEM.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Sling Models/Sling Mocks/Sling API.
- Solid experience working with MAVEN, being familiar with any AEM MAVEN archetype.
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued...then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.