Marketing/Web | Cambridge, MA | Part Time and Internship
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign's Web/Marketing Dept. has a challenging Intern position for up to 20 hours per week for the summer! You’ll be mentored a seasoned professional Web Designer in analysis, testing and measurement practices with the ultimate goal of providing actionable metrics to lead to successful web content. This individual with be responsible for helping to develop the infrastructure we will use to deliver on this!
This is a Student Summer Internship: $10 Per Hour/20 Hours Per Week/Start Date: May 15, 2012/End Date: August 07, 2013/Duration: 12 Weeks
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in setting key metrics and the delivery of timely reports;
- Mentoring from those at the top of their game, networking opportunities and real world experience in a fun, start-up like environment;
- Analysis and testing skills;
- Learn about hot new government initiatives and how to identify key CNI industries and how they relate to GlobalSign;
- Gain real-world experience working in a highly competitive field with dedicated professionals.
If you're interested in working in a professional but relaxed, top-notch company with a "business start-up" mentality, we want to hear from you! Our past interns have walked away with experience in the demanding world of Cyber Security getting paid top salaries for this type of experience!
- At least 2 years of actively pursuing a BA in Information Technology or Marketing;
- Should be detail-oriented with great analytical and organizational skills;
- Have an interest in cyber security initiatives;
- Be able to work independently and write proficiently without supervision;
- Familiarity with MS Office Products.
- Website Analytics: Usage, A/B Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization;
- SEO: Keyword research, on-page optimization, site and server health.
If this sound like it could be you, send us a cover letter and your resume. GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world.All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.