Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign is seeking a web developer who will manage the combination of front-end web development, Webmaster responsibilities, and some back-end development. The role will involve working primarily with Web, IT, and marketing teams to maintain and build upon our regional websites and associated systems and services:
- Assist with our static site to CMS migration project
- Be responsible for technical maintenance on our global marketing websites (16 sites total)
- Generate and maintain repository of common assets and reusable code
- Assist marketing members as needed with training on CMS system
- Build reusable elements and code in CMS system
- Work in implementing and maintaining third party web services including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Salesforce, Cloudflare, Maxmind, Hubspot and Kiss Metrics
- A unique, intuitive and creative knowledge and input in all communication and projects undertaken with the global web and marketing teams
- Maintaining security policies and ensuring security best practice regarding all Website development
Skills & Experience:
- Proven skills in Web development. Experience in any of the following: Object-Oriented design and code techniques, Technical database design, Website testing, design and building of front-end requirements (presentation, client-side behavior, integration of services etc.), responsive frameworks, cross browser compatibility and maintaining knowledge of modern or popular Web design trends
- A good understanding of designing for user experience
- Documenting and commenting applications, systems and code
- Experienced working knowledge of Chrome (and other browser) dev tools
- Creative eye for design and detail
- Flexibility to change priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide any live or working examples of any previous work you have created relevant to the requirements of this role.
- Ability in modern design tools i.e. Adobe Creative Suite
- A motivated and enthusiastic desire to learn more about the internet, development, design and all things related
If this sound like it could be you, please send us your current resume.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.