Verification Specialist - Spanish-Speaking
Vetting | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
The Verification Specialist is a key member of GlobalSign’s Client Services and Vetting Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer created applications meet the company’s strict security policies and maintain Web Trust Compliance. As a member of this team you will follow our security procedures with the goal of enhancing the department's operational effectiveness such as improving issuance times and/or customer satisfaction. Dependent on business demand you may be required to alter shifts and hours of work to meet customer needs. Specifically, you must be available to work a flexible shift that may include working weekdays until 6 or 7pm. This is considered a GlobalSign “Trusted Role” due to responsibility for the validation (authentication and verification) of new and renewal customer enrollments to ensure the delivery of a trusted product.
- The vetting process requires quick execution, so the Verification Specialist must be able to work efficiently, and be well organized in order to track multiple simultaneous applications.
- The ability to apply procedure-driven tasks to process certificate applications, ensuring compliance with GlobalSign's strict security policies.
- The vetting officer must be comfortable communicating with customers with tact and diplomacy, and be able to project a professional image.
- Some interpretation of customer and organizational authentication guidelines may be required and you will be expected to be able to apply sound reasoning to reach decisions and be prepared to record and defend your decisions.
- Researching, investigating, and resolving customer technical issues. This involves frequent written and verbal communication with customers.
- You will be working as part of a dynamic team that has a culture of initiative, drive and good humor. The workload will fluctuate and you will be expected to respond flexibly to support your fellow team members and help to drive GlobalSign’s rapid growth.
- Spanish/English speaking and writing required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to follow procedure-driven tasks
- Associates Degree in computer science or related area of study
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe products, and the Internet environment
- Previous customer support or related verification experience required
- Must successfully pass a background check and be able to show proof of education to achieve and maintain trusted employee status
If this sound like it could be you, please send us a cover letter and your current resume.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.