Technical Support Representative
Customer Support | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
This position is from 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
As a member of the GlobalSign Technical Support team, the person in this role works across our customer base providing technical support and diagnostics for inbound phone, chat, and email support inquiries. Excellent customer service and phone etiquette are essential to this position.
Respond to first level customer inquiries about GlobalSign Security Service products
Analyze basic customer issues to identify problem area(s) and recommend and take corrective action
Provide superior technical service and build successful long-term relationships with external clients to ensure customer loyalty
Develop and publish common question and answer documentation to be included in GlobalSign’s Knowledge Base
Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles
Demonstrate ability and compliance by other team members to accurately gather information and document customer issues through a CRM tool and develop meaningful reports based on GlobalSign’s KPI requirements
Actively support achievement of team goals, objectives and compliance with contractual service level agreements (SLA)
Achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- 0-2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients
- Minimum of a AS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Server, Adobe products
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and devices, Web servers and VPN
- Customer-focused and can demonstrate mastery of customer service skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must successfully pass Background Check to achieve and maintain trusted employee status and provide a minimum of three (3) professional, contactable references and proof of education (Diploma or College Transcripts)
- Experience using a customer databases in a support environment
If this sound like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.