Systems implementation Engineer
Customer Support | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Things (IoT). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign).
Who we’re looking for:
As a member of the Professional Services team you will be involved in actively driving and managing the implementation stage and post sales of our high value PKI products.
You are expected to display credibility and confidence with GlobalSign’s customers by demonstrating and providing value through technical product knowledge, service installations and support.
You are responsible for working alongside Globalsign colleagues and other business entities to support those products within agreed SLAs.
You will be expected to have an awareness of GlobalSign’s continually changing product catalogue and understand, in detail, the products and solutions offered, how they function and their business application.
- Support complex PKI implementations including, but not limited to Active Directory Integration solutions, MDM (Mobile Device Management) integration solutions and DSS (Document Signing Service) Solutions.
- Understand, support and troubleshoot enterprise products in variable customer environments.
- Support deployment and transitioning of projects to Client Services departments, supplying them with the knowledge to support new products.
- Work closely with Product Management and Sales Engineers to align the technical requirements and the solution to the customers’ business and needs.
- As part of the Professional Services team you will be responsible for testing products, product features and integrations and determining solutions for system issues and bugs.
- Understand departmental KPIs, striving to increase departmental productivity, improve efficiencies via system or process change.
- Weekend work may be required to manage project launches, strategy and process changes.
- Personal responsibility to maintain training and development plan agreed with Manager.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office tools.
- Associates degree in computer science related field.
- 2 years in IT Technical Support environment or related.
- Experience building relationships with third parties, including customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates organisational and time management skills, effectively meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work across multiple time-zones as/when required.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.Client focused with strong interpersonal skills and experience managing stakeholders and customers’ expectations.
- Displays a polite and professional attitude when representing GMO GlobalSign.
- Able to represent the big picture whilst focusing on the specifics of delivery.
- Demonstrates research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage tasks and deadlines autonomously.
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Group Policy
- Active Directory
- Networking, switches, routers and firewalls (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP etc)
- Development and delivery of Corporate course material and training.
This position is considered a “Trusted Role” and background checks will be required.
Due to the nature of our business and its changing requirements, this job profile is a general outline of the type of key tasks the job holder will be asked to undertake in their role. It will be reviewed regularly in consultation with the post holder and as part of GlobalSign’s performance structure.
In addition, at the request of the manager, job responsibilities and duties may change from time to time depending on the department’s alignment to GlobalSign’s Mission and Vision.
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.