Support Project Manager
Customer Support | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign's customer support team is revamping their support site and content. This is a unique role which will require both project management and business analysis skillls. We need a self driving individual to lead a new site implementation, bring cohesion and guidance to existing content, and develop a process for new content generation. We're looking for an excellent communicator who enjoys working with customers and is a bit of a geek. Top-notch organization, technical writing, and project management skills are a must. You will be a member of the customer support team, but work directly with management, marketing, sales, and web teams. This role will give you experience across the entire GlobalSign product portfolio and customer support process. GlobalSign operates in a international environment, this role will provide an environment working with colleagues and customers around the world. After the initial project implementation (4-6 months) you will continue to manage the site and content but also take on additional internal improvement projects and business analysis.
- First project will be to manage new support site project implementation from technology evaluation to go-live
- Work with team to manage support content migration, updating and new content creation
- Manage deadlines, milestones, and risks associated with implementations
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Some technical skills may be required depending on technology choice
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Understand principles of good design and navigation to maximize usability
- After initial project, this role will encompass both future support focused projects, but also more general operation analysis and improvement activities
- This position will help build design, technical, and program management skills
- Project Management
- Business process analysis
- Management experience useful
- Customer support in tech industry
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Technical background preferred - you will need to speak geek to geeks
- Self-directed learning
- Languages skills are big plus but not required
- HTML/Web design experience useful, but not required
- Bachelor degree plus four years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a copy of your resume and salary expectations.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.