Support Content Manager
Customer Support | Cambridge, MA | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet's original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
What we're looking for:
GlobalSign's customer support team is revamping their support site and content. We need a self driving individual to bring cohesion and guidance to existing content and develop a process for new content generation. We're looking for an excellent communicator who enjoys working with customers and is a bit of a geek. Top-notch organization, technical writing, and project management skills are a must. You will be a member of the customer support team, but work directly with management, marketing, sales, and web teams. This role will give you experience across the entire GlobalSign product portfolio and customer support process. GlobalSign operates in a international environment, this role will provide an environment working with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Bring cohesion to the pool of existing support content.
- Work with Customer Support team and User Experience manager to develop support content management process and style guides.
- Own support content and processes for English languages.
- Manage support content creation.
- Responsible for all editing, copy editing and quality control of all published support materials.
- Develop and manage support content standards and style guides.
- Interact and communicate with customers.
- Understand principles of good design and navigation to maximize usability.
- This position will help build design, technical, and program management skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical writing / Skilled at writing content targeted at technical readers
- Management experience preferred
- Customer support in tech industry
- Organization skills
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Technical background preferred - you will need to speak geek to geeks
- Writing samples
- Self-directed learning
- Languages skills are big plus but not required
- HTML/Web design experience useful, but not required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree plus four years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and some of your best writing samples!
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE