Spanish-Speaking IT Sales Specialist
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
An energetic, communicative, pro-active candidate, who wants to be successful and develop a long term career. As an IT Sales Specialist this person will be responsible for assisting developing and leveraging GlobalSign’s business within the Latin American and Caribbean regions, through direct and channel sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Associates/Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work "well" with others in a fast paced, team based, sales environment.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Solid background in selling complex technical solutions is a definite plus.
- At least two years of verifiable sales experience.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- The ability to effectively manage one's own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Proactively develop new and existing Channel business within Latin America and Caribbean.
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Provide feedback to management on competition, pricing, product issues, trends and other relevant market conditions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Manage and motivate Resellers to promote GlobalSign products to ensure revenue growth and Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information, as well opportunities, in GlobalSign's CRM system.
If this sound like it could be you, please send us a cover letter and your current resume.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.