Solution Sales Consultant EMEA
Sales | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Things (IoT). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign).
The Solution Sales Consultant EMEA is a specification Sales position, empowering the overall solution selling adoption for the EMEA team. This position carries out the solutions oriented go-to-market and its related Programs. It will lead by consulting the GlobalSign EMEA Sales team, conveying the various partner solution options, with clear focus on the customer's business drivers and address their needs with appropriate offerings based on GlobalSign solutions in a combined portfolio with Alliance solutions, to guide key client projects and bring them to successful closure.
In this function you must execute the GlobalSign strategies and contribute to the sales team goals, by growing sales and ensuring new project sales set-up and follow-up. You will also meet an individual strategic sales objective and have responsibility in contributing to your group quota.
You will form team in the Solution Selling business unit and work closely with the Program Managers and Sales teams. In the first instance you will report directly to the Vice President of Strategic Sales EMEA, in a later stage you will be reporting to a Sales Managers level in between. You’ll need to prepare regular reports for Sales management on the status of your sales projects.
- You will develop, capitalise and assist our Sales team on a consultative selling approach based on our Industry Solutions.
- You will explain, demonstrate and prove the value of our own as well as partner solutions to our clients, based on your industry and technical expertise.
- Through consultative selling approach, you will assess customer business drivers and business processes, to propose relevant Industry Solutions and Programs.
- Coordinate customer meetings and Sales project presentations to complete projects on time, within budget and within scope, while overseeing all aspects of the sales projects and correct or advice wherever needed. You will set deadlines, assign responsibilities and report on progress.
- Drive GlobalSign digital identity solution opportunities, articulate our alliance solution benefits, strategic and technical offerings, and advantages relative to competitor offerings or tenders.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and experienced Sales, with excellent consultative selling, technology selling, presentation, and communication skills. Capable of selling solutions and executing a variety of programs, while demonstrating the ability to engage prospects across all industries and work with GlobalSign’s vast partner community in EMEA territory.
Possess a deep knowledge of the IT marketplace and can articulate the market dynamics in support of the benefits of advanced Identity technologies especially within Authentication and defined Digital Signing Software solutions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of the solution sales
- Interact both with internal Sales executives, external customers and partners. Develop, individually or together with the Account Manager, a custom solution sales project plan with clear objectives, scope, risk, time schedule and costs. Create and develop spreadsheets or process maps to document all needs.
- Attend conferences as required to maintain proficiency and build a commercial network
- Establish and maintain business relationships with third parties / solution vendors
- Find and work on potential solution sales projects, RFI, RFP, etc.
- Execute a business plan to sustain both an individual as well as a group Sales Target
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous working experience in a (technical) sales or sales project role.
- Educational background for technical solutions, preferably in IT or hands-on experience in security, software or network technologies.
- Fluency in English combined with excellent client-facing and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented individual
- Creative mindset and out-of-the-box consultative solution approach
- Capable to act fast, work on own initiative and to deliver accurately and on-time
- Able to align the company’s business targets with the project’s objectives and outcomes
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
This role will close for applications on 24th June 2020.