Engineering | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for candidates local to the immediate area: ME, MA & NH.
With the increasing success of our Auto Enrollment Gateway product we are looking to grow the in-house team responsible for the product development. You will be responsible for the engineering and architecture of the next generation of the production under guidance of the Lead Software Engineer. You will work closely with your team and Product Management.
Experience and competence in developing large systems is a must. It is strongly beneficial if you have experience in backend .NET Systems. You need to be willing to adopt to new situations, visit unchartered territory and be excited about proto-typing and learning new things every day!
We also need individuals who understand and can apply rigorous comprehensive quality and testing processes and tools into their work to ensure consistency, maintainability, and quality of the code they write. Successful candidates will be self-driven, inquisitive, open to new technologies, have excellent communication skills, and work well in cross-functional team environments.
- Designing and implementing new functional areas for the AEG platform
- Architecting, designing and implementing core services, processes and technologies that provide reliability, high availability, performance and scalability
- Working with local SQL database stores
- Applying cryptographic concepts such as certificates, certificate chains, and key management with a healthy interest in their XML and JSON counterparts
- Developing software on Windows using Visual Studio
- Responsible for maintaining version control in GIT
- Analyzing & discussing user stories
- Proven work experience as a computer software engineer or software developer
- 2+ years’ experience in C# and/or C++ /Java
- Experience with Webservices (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Entity Framework, SQL and/or MySQL)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture and components such as Dependency Injection, automation, and application design patterns
Helpful/Preferred Qualifications (but not required):
- Virtualization (Azure/VMWare/HyperV)
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Experience and Management
- WIX (Windows Installer XML) or any other Installer knowledge such as InstallShield
- Management and/or development experience on Linux and/or OSX
- Experience with MDM’s (MobileIron, Airwatch, JAMF)
- Direct experience building large, high-volume, high rate big data processing and low latency systems
Technical Process and Expertise:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, and operation
- Knowledge of identity solutions / standards / cryptography beneficial
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a great working environment with locations worldwide. We are located near freeways, bus stops, restaurants, bars and, of course, coffee houses! Our full-time employees experience an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 80% employer-paid health insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance at a reduced group rate
- 401(k) Employer-Match
- Additional AFLAC Plans
- Company-paid Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation as needed with ten paid holidays and 15 days (or more) of paid time off
- Two additional personal days
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks and coffee
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
No Recruiters or Agencies, please.