SMB Account Manager UK
Sales | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
WHO WE ARE
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Looking for a self-motivated individual that will be proactively sell and promote GlobalSign products and services.
The person in this role will drive new business for our (retail) sales division by cultivating new business through Calling, Social Media activities, qualification of inbound inquiries and self-generation. A large portion of new business will be generated from providing pre-sales and customer support to prospects whom inquiry about GlobalSign’s products and solutions via telephone, email, social media and live chat. Will also be responsible for maintaining/growing Enterprise/Channel renewal Business within assigned territory.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new (SMB) business through the (SMB) Sales Division targeting prospects that have basic digital certificate requirements
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual booking objectives.
- Prospecting, interacting and identifying decision makers within target accounts
- Making initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs.
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales and/or sales opportunities for other sales
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing customer and demonstrate the ability to strategize to further develop and expand the business relationships
- Present high-level benefits and create interest in working with GlobalSign and utilizing its managed PKI platforms
- Work closely with other Enterprise Account Executives and provide additional feedback as necessary in order to process and close any potential strategic/larger opportunity
- Provide pre-sales and customer support to prospects and customers via live web chat, email, and telephone
- Carry out lead generation and data mining, including building lead list and qualification of leads to varying levels
- Maintain 75% or greater renewal rate within assigned territory, Enterprise and or Channel customers with low to medium volume of digital certificates
- Continuously manage and nurture a pipeline of lower level, less qualified leads until they meet outlined lead criteria (identified key contact, understand business potential/number of certificates, timeframes/timing, & budget/buying process).
- Build customer rapport to grow existing business and cross sell
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in GlobalSign’s CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory.
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly forecast and update of in process leads, potential upside and future opportunities to management and enterprise sales team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- A good level of sales/ lead generation experience and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills including a confident telephone manner and solid writing skill
- Excellent organizations skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple lead lists
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with customers and internal departments
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently using their own initiatives as well as working as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated internal and external customer service skills
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using research tools to find target companies and contacts (i.e. RainKing, Hoovers, etc,)
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Proficiency with CRM applications
- Strong communication and writing skills (English and One European Language Required)
- Ability to properly document all activities within CRM system
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational PKI provider
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
- Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perkbox Goldcard Discount Scheme