Senior IAM Account Manager (East Coast, US)
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
Following on GlobalSign’s acquisition of Ubisecure Solutions, we are looking for a leader to be responsible for positioning and selling GlobalSign Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and services directly to the enterprise market in North America. This position reports directly to the Vice President, IAM Solutions and is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to quickly place their mark on a fast growing “Identity of Everything” innovator.
Responsibilities will include developing and implementing individual territory strategies, expanding business relationships, territory/pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing IT security requirements of Enterprise clients, selecting appropriate GlobalSign solutions, quotes/pricing, and other proposal development activities.
To be considered for this position, the Candidate needs to have a successful track record in solution selling with an understanding of Internet security and E-Commerce technologies.
- Build your business
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and prospect list necessary to meet quarterly revenue goals
- Work with and develop new partner relationships to drive GlobalSign IAM solutions
- Manage pricing and contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Manage Partner engagements to support end customers as required
- Present (in person and online) to prospects and existing customers
- Make efficient use of business to business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to generate new opportunities
- Provide management with accurate weekly forecasts, updates and committed business reports
- Minimum ten years selling Enterprise solutions, preferably in IAM, IT security, enterprise software or web services
- History of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Extensive customer network and strong leadership skills
- Proficiency with CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools.
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.