Salesforce Technical Administrator
Technical Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Salesforce Technical Administrator
London, Old Street, United Kingdom
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we are looking for:
GlobalSign are looking for a Salesforce Technical Administrator to join our global Salesforce team. You will be based in our London office with occasional visits to other GlobalSign office locations, reporting into the Salesforce product owner in the UK. As a Salesforce Technical Administrator you will work as part of the Salesforce team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various business needs.
You will be working on a brand new Salesforce Environment, working alongside a dedicated development team, and will be managing, creating and administering all incoming change requests for the platform as well as performing the maintenance on existing features.
The platform is brand new and still in its development phase which means you will be taking part in stand-ups, development meetings and brainstorm sessions to make sure that new changes & modifications introduced to the platform, are user friendly and follow Salesforce Best-Practise.
You will be integral to the smooth transition to the business, and will be involved in the entire development lifecycle as new releases go-live, through Sprints, QA, UAT and deployment.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for Salesforce and who is ready to develop and support the Salesforce platform here at GlobalSign. This is a unique role, and one where you can continue to use your hands-on Salesforce skills, as well as the softer skills that come with being part of a development team.
What you’ll do:
- Be the experienced and trusted Salesforce resource to assist and lead in Salesforce configuration, logging and tracking change requests, bugs and fixes through to resolution
- Act as the dedicated Salesforce Admin in our London office but also link into the global Salesforce team
- Manage Users – Profiles, Roles, Sharing Setting administration
- Functional configuration of the Salesforce Org, to include page layouts, list views, creation of custom fields, validation rules, workflows, processes, flows etc
- Creation and modification of reports and dashboards based on business requirements from different departments
- Create and maintain documentation related to new and existing Salesforce functionality, and act as a key administrator of the core Salesforce confluence space
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle from initial development work, testing, into deployments
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to come to educated decisions and solutions
- Continuous career development and exposure to new functionality, products and applications
We expect you to have 3+ years exposure and experience with Salesforce, and that you are comfortable working proactively. The ideal candidate should be outgoing and have that passion to continuously improve on business processes in the best way. The confidence to question and challenge requests and requirements is also beneficial, with one-eye always on best-practice methodology and development. You will need to build strong relationships with various stakeholders both in the London Development team, and also the wider global organisation.
The role of Salesforce Technical Administrator will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with a team of experienced Salesforce professionals, allowing you to develop your Salesforce skillset, but also to participate in some business-critical projects as we move through 2020.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Salesforce either in an Admin or Super-user role
- In-depth Lightning Experience
- Some understanding of Apex / Visualforce (including Classes, Triggers, VF Pages, APIs etc) would be beneficial – or the aspiration to widen your skillset in this area
- A good understanding of the potential capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of working on Salesforce DX agile developments would be beneficial
- Any exposure to Mulesoft would also hold your application in high esteem
- Experience working on a multi-region and multi-currency Org is looked on favourably