Sales Operations Administrator
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign is a fast paced internet security organization that uses the world’s best SaaS solutions to automate and scale the business in all possible ways. You’ll be integral to a global operations team responsible for building highly leverage-able solutions to improve efficiency and scale the business, all while earning the appreciation and goodwill of fellow GlobalSigners who will benefit tremendously from your solutions.
GlobalSign is attacking a big problem -- transforming the way that the world secures digital information. And, we're growing very fast, which means we're constantly trying to improve the speed and efficiency with which we manage our sales funnel, customer base, and back office systems.
We have built highly customized systems and applications on and around salesforce.com so it’s not your everyday implementation – and with that the ability to understand complicated, multi-process and team workflows and interrelated data structures is required.
You’ll be coordinating efforts between our US and UK office assisting sales, marketing and support teams with day to day operational tasks as well to help them achieve their core goals of driving revenue and providing a highly positive experience for their customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards, and reports
- Implements new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
- Develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Builds and presents customized demonstrations for Service and Support product offerings
- Maintains multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Supports and trains new end users on the salesforce.com application
- Participates in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Identifies SFDC usage problems and crafts technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Working knowledge of data structures and data migrations with Salesforce.com and 3rd party tools
- Experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards APEX, Visualforce experience
- Ability to work both independently and drive and lead projects as necessary
- Knowledge or ability to quickly learn sales/marketing tools like RainKing, ActOn, etc. that are used by core teams
- Experience with agile project management practices
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a CV and some examples of the work that you’re most proud of.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.