Sales Engineer (SE1), Spanish Speaking
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Sales Engineer (SE1), Spanish Speaking
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign is seeking a Spanish speaking Sales Engineer for its Sales/Solutions Engineering team. This position is the primary technical resource for the GlobalSign US field sales team. As an integral part of the team, the GlobalSign Sales Engineer will provide pre-sales and occasional on-going support to identify and present solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of our customers. This is both a strategic selling job and a technical design job, which requires in-depth working knowledge of PKI and Certificate technologies. Successful candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to assure complete customer satisfaction and relationships through all stages of the sales process for assigned accounts. The individual will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with GlobalSign’s customers, by demonstrating and proving GlobalSign’s value through its products and services. The candidate will work in conjunction with other senior members of the Sales/Solutions Engineering team and focus on technical collaboration, content development and provide technical support for all phases of the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations. Present solutions outlining technical requirement to match the needs of customers.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFP/Q/I and technical architecture solutions
- Support customer integration to GlobalSign Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Committed collaboration with our sales, sales operations, product management and marketing/support teams to continually improve demonstrations, discovery process, best practices, training and solution enhancements
- Contributes to documentation, solution guides, technical marketing material and team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Run Pilots and POCs to drive/test specific use-cases internally as well as in front of customers
- Support GlobalSign product development in terms of writing product requirements documents, working with development team, testing, and support of user guides.
- Travel as required
- Support projects including 3rd party technical evaluation, API and product testing
- Third party integration support – testing and documenting results
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 1-3 years of experience specifically in a customer success role, vendor sales within the Internet Security/Identity space
- Strong business and technical acumen is a must. Quickly understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex technical processes
- Good understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Familiar with Windows environment especially Active Directory, Windows Servers/Desktops, Networking terminologies, Command Prompt
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in customer support, sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses through emails, RFPs, and reports.
- Organized and analytical with a strong ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must respect deadlines and quality deliverables (SOW, responses to RFP etc.). Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment a must
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ideally, but not required, CISSP certified
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS