Sales | Cambridge, MA | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
What we're looking for:
This position is the primary technical resource for the GlobalSign US field sales force. This role is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process in conjunction with the US sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. Successful candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to assure complete customer satisfaction and relationships through all stages of the sales process for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Support customer integration to GlobalSign Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Support Tech West projects including 3rd party technical evaluation
- Third party integration support – testing and documenting results
- Create “Solution” guides that provide detailed steps on PKI – enabled applications e.g. S/MIME for Blackberry users
- Support GlobalSign product development in terms of writing product requirements documents, working with development team, testing, and support of user guides.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses through emails, RFPs, and reports.
- Organized and analytical with a strong ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must respect deadlines and quality deliverables (SOW, responses to RFP etc etc)
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales within Internet security space
- Good understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions. a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ideally, but not required CISSP certified
- Familiar with Windows environment especially Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a CV and a cover-letter!
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE