Sales Account Executive (Northern US-Canada)
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales of GlobalSign digital certificate solutions within the Northern U.S. and Canada. As a Sales Account Executive you will be in a hybrid role responsible for driving sales of GlobalSign digital certificate solutions into both the Enterprise, targeting small and medium organizations up to the Fortune 1000 and the Reseller Channel concentrating on hosting companies, internet service providers, web design companies and other related business models that would “resell” digital certificate solutions to their customers. This position is located in our Portsmouth, NH office.
This is an English and French-speaking position.
- Proactively develop new and existing Enterprise/Channel business within the Northern U.S. and Canadian territories.
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing booking objectives.
- Serve as the key point of contact for multiple Enterprise and Channel partner accounts.
- Provide feedback to management on competition, pricing, product issues and other relevant market conditions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Manage and motivate Resellers to promote GlobalSign products to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Good working knowledge of cloud-hosting, mobile applications and social networking.
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and updates of committed business, potential upside and future opportunities to management.
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory.
- Proven track record of being a successful inside sales representative with exemplary phone skills.
- Identify trends in the channel/partner market and provide feedback to management.
- College level degree in related field or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Any sales and/or business skills training would also be highly desirable.
- Fluency in English and French Canadian
Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- At least two years of related sales experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and “self” motivation abilities.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- The ability to effectively manage one’s own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, team-based, sales environment.
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- Solid background in selling complex technical solutions is a definite plus
If this sound like it could be you, please send us your current resume. GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.