Ruby on Rails Developer
Engineering | New Delhi, Delhi, India | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Our product is an identity management platform that supports advanced authentication methods.
We are looking to make the lives of our customers easier by integrating our IDaaS into our clients workplace, allowing them to log into any web application with a single click.
As a member of the team, you will be welcome to suggest improvements and/or new features.
- Design, implementation and consumption of APIs (Swagger, OpenAPI for documentation)
- Understanding of HTTP protocol
- Databases and storages (relational, document and key'-value stores)
- System architecture design
- Authentication (SAML, Open ID connect, CAS)
- Security (e.g. encryption and digital signature, TLS, PKI, knowledge about common vulnerabilities)
- Infrastructure (AWS, PaaS, Docker, Firewalls)
- Version control (Git)
- Automated testing
* Not all of the above is absolutely required, but the more the better!
[Skill set desired]
Mid to senior level skills in Ruby on Rails plus one of the following:
- Java (Spring)
Your role will be to work on our project alongside our skilled IDaaS development team.
You will also be required to participate in a daily SCRUM and you will work on developing new features, and improving old ones. This is not a maintenance position, improving our service and making it the best on the market is our goal.
10am'-7pm, Monday'-Friday Office is New Delhi, India but remote workers may be considered.
Overtime is rare and up to each employee.