Regional Product Support and Launch Coordinator (EMEA)
Product Management/Planning | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
A self-driven, organised, team player who can take over the role of the Regional Product Manager (RPM) in the EMEA Region of the organization. If you are passionate about product management and IT Security this role combines both. You are the liaison between the organization and the Product Management team and the key representative of the EMEA region’s unique product needs. You will be participating in the Product Management charter on both a regional and global level.
The primary purpose of the Regional Product Manager (RPM) is to assist in the support of the global Product Management charter to optimally roll out new products and product enhancements. The RPM is also responsible for influencing product positioning with product marketing research including regional trends, competitive information, and industry standards. As an RPM you will:
- Successfully launch new products and/or features internally to the Western/ EMEA region
- Project Management of major new updates, features or new product launches by running cross functional meetings, administering product training, and communicating any update to company’s operations (vetting, support etc.)
- Create an impact within the region by completing specific projects which will add value to the regional teams
- Creation and delivery of product documentation to be consumed regionally or by the global organization
- Maintain an open channel of communication between the organization and Product Management
- Focus on providing adequate product training to regional teams to maintain the necessary level of product knowledge across the organization
- Manage the relationship between product development and the regional office by completing monthly development release activities and backlog prioritization
- Support Product Managers with product launches as well as product nurturing initiatives including:
- Project managing/ owning RPM Launch pages
- Departmental Training and Collateral Creation
- Go-to-Market Planning with Regional Marketing & Sales
- Implement Product Management Defined Product Positioning with Local Marketing Teams
- Perform Regional Competitive Analysis & Standards Research
- Product Documentation Creation including the development of third-party integration solution guides
- Collect regional Input to present to Product Managers and/or address with specific regional projects
- Schedule Monthly Meetings with Sales/Marketing/Support to Maintain Communication
- Manage Internal Product Communications
- Manage Regional Development Requests and Communicate Monthly Release Notes
- BA in Business or computer science preferred
- Self-starter, team player, organized and driven
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the value proposition and technology of GlobalSign’s product offerings is preferred
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence platforms is preferred.
- Proficient at crafting easy-to-consume messaging that is compelling and that drives action
- Proficient in English
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.