Regional Marketing Manager Americas
Marketing/Web | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Head of Regional Marketing and working closely with corporate marketing and the local sales team, as well as the other functional leaders, the Regional Marketing Manager has to define marketing requirements and execute successful marketing campaigns and efforts in their specified territory, which includes North and South America
Skills & Experience:
- Manage and develop the yearly marketing plan for your region according to the global marketing planning process.
- Communicate effective marketing strategy and vision with local team.Ensure the success of new solution and product launches.
- Execute marketing programs comprised of direct mail, email, advertising, webinars, and events – that deliver measurable results and help meet pipeline and revenue objectives
- Oversee translation of all materials into local languages, including web, presentations and printed materials
- Support the marketing needs of the reseller channels in your region
- Act as GlobalSign’s customer champion and actively seek out new case studies, success stories and testimonials as well as manage the marketing relationship with our partners, ensuring brand consistency.
- Align and work closely with other functional leaders and partners to get buy in, support and feedback on product and program effectiveness
- Define program objectives and goals and conduct post analysis and evaluation on all programs
- Actively participate in meetings with the local sales team to align and revise marketing and sales strategies as needed
- Work closely with the local Sales organization to capture program feedback and identify opportunities to drive regional revenue
- Manage programs to budget, and focus on delivering a great ROI on all programs
- Proven successful marketing plan development and implementation skills are essential
- Ability to develop and articulate strategy, able to drive translation of strategy into successful tactics and execution
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing discipline and marketing mix including audience targeting, and marketing vehicles
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through
- Able to work with and influence colleagues at the local, region and corporate level
- Able to work closely with strategic partners and channels
- Quickly recognize, adapt and respond to changing market and company environments
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for projects from conception to implementation, including budget
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
- 3+ years demonstrated marketing experience with a consistent track record of delivering on results
- Demonstrated track record of successful field marketing in a fast paced organization
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and ability to execute
- Demonstrated understanding of other functions, sales, support, product management, reseller channels, business development.
- Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding of local market. Be able to quickly translate sales, channel and customer requirements into marketing strategies and deliver timely marketing programs
- Internet or enterprise software industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML, video or graphics programs highly desirable.
If this sound like it could be you, please send us your current resume.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.