Information Technology | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
What we do:
In London, GlobalSign is developing the HV identity platform, forming the core of GlobalSign’s current and future products. Our platform is designed to scale to the needs of IoE and major cloud deployments, being capable of issuing billions of identities, with industry leading performance. Built to meet existing and future web standards and compliance rules, it is capable of servicing any scenario where strong identity is required.
As QA engineer you are responsible for the Quality Assurance of all HV products, from the customer portal to the API backends. You have several years’ experience as QA engineer. You believe in automation over manual tests and know which tools work and which do not. This results in a high level of trust in any product or release that has been tested by you and your team.
We would love to meet you if:
You are constantly striving to improve life for both your customers and your team, proactively developing our QA systems, and automating anything you can. You are passionate about delivering the best possible service and quality to support this goal.
You are platform-agnostic, happy to select (and master) the right tool for the job and are able to justify the choice. We aim to standardize where we can, but ensuring we consolidate on the right system, rather than defaulting based on legacy inheritance.
You enjoy getting to grips with a problem. Your inquisitive mind and methodical approach enables you to drill down into an issue, breaking it into consecutively smaller pieces until you can isolate and identify the root cause.
You give respectful honest feedback, working constantly to improve yourself and help your team-mates, while considering (and accepting where appropriate) alternate, sometimes opposing, opinions.
You work hard to deliver highly available quality solution for everyone to enjoy.
- Create and execute QA testing strategy for all of GlobalSign’s HV products
- Write and maintain automated tests for both frontend and backend applications
- Report on software quality, highlighting areas that need improvement
- Assure systems compliance and security with input from our compliance and security officers
- Assure code quality by implementing appropriate automated testing tools and processes
- Align the software development process with the rest of our CI/CD practices and workflows
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly preferred.
- 3 or more years in Quality Assurance doing test automation in at least one of the following: Java, Ruby, Python or Golang
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods such as exploratory testing, performance testing, automation, manual etc.
- Confident in API testing, using tools such as: Postman, JMeter, SoapUI
- Experience creating automated UI tests, using tools such as Selenium
- Good knowledge of the SDLC and development methodologies such as, BDD and TDD
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and quality gates, such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Capable with test management software such as Zephyr, SmartBear, XRay
- Experience in QA for Salesforce components and flows preferred
- Good knowledge on security preferred
- Champion of agile Scrum methodology
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational PKI provider
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 37.5 hour working week and you will be able to agree a flexible working pattern around the core hours of 10AM to 3PM with your line manager.
- Company paid for medical cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Insurance policy for life cover and critical illness
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.