Engineering | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
What we are doing:
In London, GlobalSign is developing the Atlas identity platform, forming the core of GlobalSign’s current and future products. Our platform is designed to scale to the needs of IoE and major cloud deployments, being capable of issuing billions of identities, with industry leading performance. Built to meet existing and future web standards and compliance rules, it is capable of servicing any scenario where strong identity is required.
Developing across languages, the Atlas through APIs integrates with many external services to verify identities and offer secure and compliant utilization of PKI-based services, such as publicly trusted X509 certificate trust services, digital signing and timestamping.
We are building a new set of tooling for our business systems (CRM, ERP), customer portal and provisioning systems to enable a first class customer experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- Quality - You care about the quality of the code and ensure quality is good, taking corrective measures when needed and always looking for improvements.
- Agile - You understand and promote an agile development culture and methodology designed to boost team effectiveness and performance, whilst maintaining quality.
- Development. You take ownership for the feature full software development life cycle - design, coding, testing, deployment
- Identify opportunities to optimize development process, defined tools and requirement
- Adopt continuous Integration methods
- Lead the technical design of systems and services across different platforms. Such as business systems, front ends, middleware.
- 3+ years' experience software development in any of the following: C++/C, Golang, Java
- 2+ years' experience architecting and designing distributed systems that meet stringent performance and availability requirements
- 2+ years' experience of testing frameworks and practices BDD, TDD, Unit Testing, Mocks, Integration Testing and Automated Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Conducted code reviews to maintain quality of code
- Contributing to multiple concurrent projects with aggressive schedules
- Helped to adapt SCRUM/agile methodologies for team needs
- Defined and led execution of experiments designed to identify performance bottlenecks
- Bonus points for PKI experience, Serverless architectures, Kubernetes, Terraform, Spring Boot
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational PKI provider
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 37.5 hour working week and you will be able to agree a flexible working pattern around the core hours of 10am to 3pm with your line manager.
- Company paid for medical cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Insurance policy for life cover and critical illness
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.