Partner Account Manager
Sales | Leuven, Belgium | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Looking for a self-motivated individual that will be responsible for positioning and selling GlobalSign products and services via third party providers. In this position, the GlobalSign Partner Account Manager will be tasked with identifying, building and maintaining strategic partnerships with new and existing partners like system integrators, value added resellers and hosting companies. As a GlobalSign partner account manager:
- You are part of an EMEA sales team located in Belgium as well as the United Kingdom.
- You will, together with your colleagues, operate from the office in Leuven to cover the German speaking market.
- You will be responsible for selling all of GlobalSign’s security solutions and services
- You will work in an organization with an informal atmosphere and a prevailing no-nonsense mentality.
- You will immediately receive a permanent contract.
- You will have a fixed salary supplemented by a very attractive commission, group insurance, hospitization insurance, meal vouchers and a laptop computer.
- You will receive thorough training and support of a first-rate sales team.
- Prospect for new partners through Social Media and trade shows and follow up on incoming leads.
- Provide partners the appropriate solutions for Web server security and digital identity authentication with excellent product knowledge
- Assist and support partners by conducting product training and giving presentations (in person and online) tailored to each businesses individual needs.
- Be responsible for all your partners and prospects and work closely with customer service teams for verification.
- Focus on building & maintaining partner relationships through constant contact.
- Actively participate at informal and formal public events, industry meetings and conferences to raise the profile and awareness of yourself and GlobalSign across the potential marketplace
- Record all sales actions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
- Assure high quality service and accurate follow-up of the proposed certificate solutions.
- Contribute to team spirit and be enthusiastic to help ensure that EMEA sales targets are met.
- Self starter able to maintain high levels of motivation at all times
- Driven to maintain and expand your professional partnerships, including follow-up.
- Some B2B sales/ consultative sales experience. However, recent graduates in relevant subjects interested in pursuing a career in technology sales are also encouraged to apply.
- Communicate clearly on the telephone, over email or instant messaging.
- Have good networking skills and enjoy building relationships.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent negotiation skills Be persuasive convince new customers with excellent knowledge of products and their features, advantages and benefits.
- Have a fluent knowledge of the German language (Level C2 or equivalent), both spoken & written and have a good knowledge of English.
- Have a natural interest or expertise in Information Technology and an analytical mindset
- Enjoy working in a high performing team
The role can be located in either Maidstone Kent or Leuven Belgium.