NL Account Manager
Sales | Leuven, Belgium | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
POSITION TITLE: Mid Enterprise Sales Representative – Account Manager
POSITION REPORTS TO: SMB – Enterprise Manager EMEA
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: none
LOCATION: Leuven, BE
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10% to 25%
Looking for a self-motivated individual that will be proactively sell and promote GlobalSign products and services.
The person in this role will have to find the right balance between hunting for new business and maintain a strong relationship with his existing customer base in order to retain and develop their certificate usage. He/She is responsible to maintain/grow Globalsign’s market share within assigned territory. It’s this person duty to ensure that good references are being attracted/maintained in each vertical.
Successful candidates will be responsible for selling all of GlobalSign’s security products – including, Server Certificates, SMIME Certificates, TimeStamp services and Document Signing Solutions and in some cases the Hardware that goes with them.
To be considered for this position the Candidate needs to be self-educate in order maintain and increase his/her up to date personal knowledge about our Enterprise products. The candidate needs to be persistent in his actions and ensure a good market knowledge to approach all potential customers/prospects.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business through the Enterprise Sales Division targeting prospects that have larger (automated) digital certificate needs.
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual booking objectives.
- Cold calling/emailing identified decision makers within target accounts on a daily basis
- Making initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales and/or sales opportunities for other sales divisions
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing customer and demonstrate the ability to strategize to further develop and expand the business relationships
- Present high level benefits and create interest in working with GlobalSign and utilizing its managed PKI platforms.
- Take responsibility to maintain and increase personal knowledge, skills and expertise of company processes and procedures, organizational structure and responsibilities, product details and applications and any other identifiable development areas directly impacting performance in the role.
- Study market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Work closely with GlobalSign’s Marketing team to promote new and existing products to current customer base.
- Work closely with Strategic Enterprise Account Executives to ensure we’re maximize every customer’s potency
- Provide pre-sales and customer support to prospects and customers via email and telephone
- Give presentations (in person and online) tailored to each Enterprise individual needs.
- Continuously manage and nurture a pipeline of high level qualified leads until they meet outlined lead criteria (identified key contact, understand business potential/number of certificates, timeframes/timing, & budget/buying process).
- Build customer rapport to grow existing business and cross sell
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in GlobalSign’s CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory.
- Provide detailed weekly forecast and update of in process leads, potential upside and future opportunities to management and enterprise sales team.
- Maintain 75% or greater renewal rate of customer portfolio within assigned territory
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
What We Offer
Long service leave one day per year of service to 25 days