Technical Operations | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
GlobalSign is part of the GMO Internet Group of companies - a public company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE: 9449).
Who we’re looking for:
A Network Engineering Superhero!
We are looking for the up-and-coming network engineer with a passion for security and networking. This is an amazing opportunity to help design, build and operate a high-availability secure platform to power the delivery of services to customers across the globe.
Administration and maintenance of network and system infrastructure including:
- Network equipment (Routers, Switches , Firewall / IPS).
- Load balancers, proxy Servers and web servers.
- Linux hosts (Redhat) and Databases (SQL).
- Maintain service availability, reliability, performance and facilitate incident response.
- Hardening and monitoring of security of hosts and network devices.
- Ensure that the network is operating at optimum performance and with high availability by continually reviewing areas of improvement.
- Recommend the optimum or alternative solutions.
- Monitor and maintain service availability.
- Ensure procedures are documented.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
- Follow up on requests, deployments & incidents/issues (including escalation) and ensure proper and timely closure.
- Support disaster recovering and business continuity exercises.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot performance and reliability of all aspects of system.
- Development and deployment of automation of common tasks.
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years working experience as Network Engineer or Administrator.
- Proficient in internetworking technologies
- Must have hands-on experience in configuring Cisco network switches and remote access devices like VPN.
- Must have hands-on experience in Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortigate, Juniper, Nokia, etc), Load Balancer (F5, etc), IDS/IPS.
- Proficient in Linux Shell Scripting.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring, and troubleshooting enterprise networks.
- Knowledge in Syslog servers, RADIUS servers, DNS servers, packet analyzing tools (network sniffers), Proxy servers, Audit Log servers, etc.
- Experience in disaster recovery activation and deactivation exercises.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Required to carry duty Mobile and response to urgent calls.
- Experience working in HA environment.
- IPv6 knowledge & hands-on experience.
- Experience in Anycast and BGP.
- Experience in setting up HA systems. Knowledge in Pacemaker and Corosync.
- Experience with PKI and cryptographic key management.
- Experience in using virtualization.
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a CV and tell us about some of your work that you’re most proud of.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE