Marketing Manager, Identity & Access Mgmt. (IAM) Product Line
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign’s digital certificate solutions allow its thousands of authenticated customers to conduct SSL secured transactions, data transfer, distribution of tamper-proof code, and protection of online identities for secure email and access control. GlobalSign’s solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a good understanding of information security and/or identity and access management technologies to drive the success of our newly acquired IAM products in the Americas. Working closely with Product Management and the Sales Team, you will be responsible for outbound and inbound marketing programs and content generation that creates demand for our products.
GlobalSign IAM products help companies build business ecosystems with their customers and partners, improve business processes, accelerate customer onboarding, engage end users and customers in new ways, drastically enhance convenience and ease of use for the users, boost sales, enhance security, and decrease costs in several areas. We have the data to back this up and more than 10 years’ worth of experience and knowledge in the identity and access management field.
Skills & Experience:
You will be marketing our suite of IAM products and technologies in the Americas, reporting the Senior Manager of IAM Products (based in Europe), with dotted line responsibility to the CMO. You will be generating high-quality leads through various activities including direct campaigns, exhibitions, seminars/webinars, social media, partner events, inbound and nurture campaigns and web analytics. You will be responsible for creating compelling technical and marketing content, so you must be a strong writer with technology marketing experience.
You will work with the business development team, product management and sales, and help develop our indirect distribution channels (enterprise security professionals and system integrators). You’ll work closely with our technology partners, and create and develop relationships to other stakeholders in the identity and access management field. You will look for new and innovative ways to get our message out to prospects. As a strategic thinker you have the ability to create long term plans, participate in the strategy work together with sales, product management and your fellow marketers.
You will be able to work independently to:
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on quality and results
- Manage audience segmentation and campaign targeting, funnel analysis, messaging and creative, content development/syndication, lead handling, forecasting, scorecard and budget management
- Generate high quality sales opportunities to support aggressive bookings and growth targets
- Implement best practices to drive customer acquisition, conversion and revenue, while optimizing cost per acquisition and overall return on investment
- Manage and optimize demand generation systems including Salesforce.com, marketing automation systems, analytics and reporting tools
- Work closely with product and corporate marketing counterparts to build and execute compelling and relevant marketing campaigns
- Communicate proactively with inside and direct sales teams about events and marketing programs, and their impact on pipeline and or existing accounts
- Report on demand generation programs at both a tactical and strategic level with executive team and regional sales leaders, identifying trends that impact budget and execution.
Your information security background has already given you a good understanding of risk mitigation, info sec technologies in general, and challenges organizations face when securing their resources. As a marketing professional you have the ability to quickly understand the technology and the customer problem, and create sales support content such as white papers, blog articles, presentations together with product management. Your knowledge will help you combine seemingly separate issues and challenges and come up with a solution which can be quickly turned into a blog article or a story that will help the sales team close the deal. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of products and technologies such as SSO, SAML, WS-Federation, LDAP, SQL, AD, IDM, IDaaS, AzaaS, PKI, OTP, Federation, Azure, OpenID, OAuth, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of high technology marketing, preferably from the information security field
- Proven experience in implementing modern demand generation practices, including nurture campaigns and lead scoring
- Experience in dealing with system integrators in the US market
- Ability to adapt and evolve programs in support of new product functionality and/or sales priorities
- You have experience in handling exhibitions, seminars, joint events with partners etc., and follow up on those events together with the sales team
- You have participated in building sales and marketing strategies, go-to-market plans, business plans
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Business, marketing or technical degree desired
- Quick thinker with the ability to quickly react in a fluid environment, but always keeping the long term goal in mind
- Enthusiastic and go-getter attitude
- Ability to see the big picture in a high technology environment
- You like weaving stories around complex technological issues and making them more approachable to project leaders and CxOs
- You thrive in a situation where there's a "sense of urgency", and sometimes "sense of emergency"
- Ability to work in a multicultural team with members from all around the globe
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Curiosity to all things new in technology
If this sound like it could be you, please send us your current resume.