Latin America Sales Engineer/Business Development Representative
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
The individual in this position is the primary technical resource and business development for the GlobalSign Latin American & Caribbean field sales team. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process in conjunction with the Latin America & Caribbean sales team as the key technical advisor, product advocate for our products, and proactively contact companies in the region for initial evaluation and business development. To be successful, you must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to assure complete customer satisfaction and relationships through all stages of the sales process for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory as required.
- Support customer integration to GlobalSign Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Support Tech West projects including 3rd party technical evaluation
- Third party integration support – testing and documenting results
- Create “Solution” guides that provide detailed steps on PKI – enabled applications e.g. S/MIME for Blackberry users
- Support GlobalSign product development in terms of writing product requirements documents, working with development team, testing, and support of user guides.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speaking and writing).
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses through emails, RFPs, and reports.
- Organized and analytical with a strong ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must respect deadlines and quality deliverables (SOW, responses to RFP etc etc)
- 3+ years relevant experience in vendor sales within Internet security space
- Good understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions. a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ideally, but not required CISSP certified
- Familiar with Windows environment especially Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop
If this sound like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a great working environment with locations worldwide. We are located near freeways, bus stops, restaurants, bars and, of course, coffee houses! Our full-time employees experience an exceptional benefits package that includes:
* 80% employer-paid health insurance
* Delta Dental Insurance at a reduced group rate
* 401(k) Employer-Match
* Additional AFLAC Plans
* Company-paid Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
* Vacation as needed with ten paid holidays and 15 days (or more) of paid time off
* Two additional floater days
* $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
* Fresh fruit and coffee