Identity & Access Management Sales Engineer
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
This is a Northeast position, not specific to Portsmouth, NH.
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
Are you up for the challenge to be part of the Internet of Things (IoT) revolution?
Are you up to working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial setting?
Do you have a deep knowledge of enterprise security, web technologies, and cutting-edge enterprise infrastructures?
Here is your opportunity to be part of the team that is changing the way identities are created, issued and managed across the extended enterprise and beyond.
- Work with GlobalSign’s direct sales team to identify and present to prospects in IAM pre-sales engagements.
- Be the technical lead working with GlobalSign direct sales team to identify prospects pain points and solution delivery rollout.
- Manage POCs, requirements gathering, scoping, solution design/delivery and project management.
- Provide input to the Product Management Team to support roadmap and customer deliverables.
- Travel to meet with customers and prospects (40%).
- Strong Identity Management, security and risk management experience.
- Proof of technical leadership and customer focused success.
- 5-10 years customer-facing technical role.
- Deep experience in web technologies, identity and access management and, information security.
- Not afraid to be challenged.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
GLOBALSIGN’S EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a great working environment with locations worldwide. We are located near freeways, bus stops, restaurants, bars and, of course, coffee houses! Our full time employees experience an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 80% employer-paid health insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance at a reduced group rate
- 401(k) Employer-Match
- Additional AFLAC Plans
- Company-paid Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Take vacation as needed with ten paid holidays and 15 days (or more) of paid time off
- Two additional floater days
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Enjoy healthy, fresh fruit and coffee