Entry Level Client Services Technical Support Representative
Customer Support | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
Who we’re looking for:
- Fanatical about customer service & love speaking directly with customers and end users.
- Superb typing skills, written communication, and oral communication.
- Tech Geek - Your friends and family always call you with their computer issues.
- You have a voracious appetite for learning and teaching technology. (Bonus points for any completed Coursera, Udacity, edX, or other self-directed learning courses)
- Some exposure and understanding in both corporate IT environments as well as modern web technologies.
- You enjoy working to bridge gaps between business requirements and technical capabilities.
- You have great organization and time-management skills. Your inbox is a hallmark of productivity.
- You can operate successfully without explicit direction on the required tasks to achieve general or even ambiguous objectives. You’re able to view the organizations’ goals in context and tailor your efforts and direction appropriately.
Skills & Experience:
- Respond to escalated customer inquiries about GlobalSign Security Service products through phone, chat, and email.
- Develop and grow relationships with key technical users within customer base.
- Analyze complex customer issues to identify problem area(s) and recommend and take corrective action.
- Escalate issues to tier 2 & tier 3 support agents.
- Develop and publish common question and answer documentation to be included in GlobalSign’s Knowledge Base.
- Actively support achievement of team goals, objectives and compliance with contractual service level agreements (SLA).
- Achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- 0 - 2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe products, and email
- Candidate must successfully pass Background Check to achieve and maintain trusted employee status
- BS in technical or business related discipline
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and devices, Web servers and VPNs
- Experience using Salesforce.com in a support environment
- Familiarity with Security/Cryptography concepts
- Certifications are a plus (i.e. CISSP, MCSE, and CCNA)
- Understanding of PKI, Windows Active Directory, Unix/Solaris/Linux, IIS, Apache, Nginx, Mac OS, LDAP, SQL Server, Oracle, SSL, HTML, and DNS are a plus.
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a resume and salary expectation. Off shift hours may be required.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.